Photos of Miss World 2011







ABOUT MISS WORLD: Ivian Lunasol Sarcos Colmenares

Age: 21
Height: 179cm (5ft 9in)
Language: Spanish
Biography: Ivian has a degree in human resources and works for a broadcasting company. Her future ambition is to work with children. 
Family: Ivian has 12 siblings and was sadly orphaned as a young girl
Hobbies: Volleyball, mountaineering and trekking. 
Describe yourself: Graceful and perseverant.
Personal motto: Everything arrives when it should.
Favourite food: Chicken soup and the traditional pabellon of my country.
Favourite music/books: Music, Alejandro Sanz and Ricardo Arjona. My favourite book is ‘The Secret’ because it talks about the laws of attraction and how to be in tune with your life goals.
Proudest moment: When I did my Communion. All of my family were together that day so it is a moment I cherish deeply.

Info: http://www.dailymail.co.uk
Diberdayakan oleh Blogger.